03/23/19 @ 1:00 PM - 03/23/19 @ 3:00 PM
Charles River Center Needham
A program just for siblings of kids with special needs!
Sibshops provide siblings of individuals with disabilities peer support and information in a lively, recreational setting.
Join us for a Sibshop in your area!!
Date: Saturday, March 23rd
Location: Charles River Center, 59 East Militia Heights Drive, Needham, MA 02492
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Ages: 7 - 12
At Sibshops we will:
- meet other siblings of children with special needs
- have fun!
- talk with others who "get it" about the good and not-so-good parts of having a sib with special needs
- play some great games
- learn how other brothers and sisters handle sticky situations
- learn something about he services their brothers and sisters receive
- laugh and have some more fun!
For the adults who run them and for the agencies that sponsor them, SIbshops are evidence of their loving concern for the family member who will have the longest-lasting relationship with a person who has a disability.
For more information and to register, click here
Any questions? Contact Janelle Portmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 524-2235