Mission: To empower and support people with developmental disabilities by offering high-quality, individualized opportunities that foster independence and community inclusion.
Vision: To be recognized as the leading provider of innovative, person-centered supports and services for those with developmental disabilities.
- We empower the people we serve and their families to make informed, collaborative choices and decisions through education and training
- We advocate to promote the full participation of those we support in their communities and uphold their civil rights and dignity.
- Staff members are competent, caring, honest, committed and well-trained, and are valued for their contribution.
- Communication, collaboration and mutual respect between individuals, families, staff and service providers are priorities, because these values encourage those we serve to achieve personal goals and gain access to community resources.
- We are contributing members of society, seeking out opportunities to give back to our community through socially responsible actions and volunteerism.
- We strive to continuously evaluate and improve our organization and the services we provide.
- Health & Wellness