Brighten Someone’s Day, Every Day
Start on your path toward a fulfilling career in human services at the Charles River Center! Join our team of compassionate, hard-working and caring individuals that empower and support children and adults with disabilities and have fun doing it.
Full-time and part-time employees enjoy many benefits on the day you start. Essential benefits such as company-subsidized health and dental insurance and employer-sponsored 401(k) retirement plan with employee match are available with no waiting period. Ask about our new DSP Retention Program where we can guarantee a longer work week including overtime pay!
Employment opportunities are available in Residential Services, Day Services, Family and In-home Support Services and Administration.
We offer full time, part time and overtime employment opportunities, many with flexible schedules.
Receive a full benefits package on Day 1!
- Employer-paid Life, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D insurance offered at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending accounts for both dependent and health care
- Full-time employees receive 13 vacation days with additional increases after one year
- Full and part-time employees accrue 48 hours (6 days) of sick time per year with rollover
- 11 paid holidays per year, prorated vacation and holiday time for part timers
- $1,500.00 in tuition reimbursement per benefit year for full-time employees
- FMLA and Employee Assistance Funds available