The Charles River Center is an affiliated chapter of The Arc of the United States and The Arc of Massachusetts. Together we shape public policy and educate the public but most importantly, we work hard to preserve the current programs and services needed by those with developmental disabilities.
For $50.00 you will become a member of the Charles River Center, The Arc of Massachusetts, and The Arc national, and join a grassroots network that promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Help to ensure that people achieve their full potential
- Take part in a strong, effective advocacy program
- Support ongoing governmental affairs and activities
- Support advocacy activities on local, state and national level
Benefits from the Charles River Center:
- Receive our newsletter, The Lamp, in the mail
- Automatic membership to The Arc of Massachusetts and The Arc of the United States
Benefits from The Arc of Massachusetts:
- Receive their quarterly newsletter Advocate in the mail
- Receive up-to-date news on local, state and national events via their ListServ
Benefits from The Arc, National:
- Receive a quarterly newsletter, bi-monthly e-newsletter, a weekly roundup of major events on Capitol Hill and up-to-the minute information about The Arc’s advocacy activities, programs and events
- Services and Programs – Mercer Consumer, offering quality protection plans from health coverage to affordable life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance – Liberty Mutual, providing a group insurance program that comes with special savings and benefits on auto, home and renters insurance
- Join an active online community and social media channels and attend events hosted by The Arc. You can also join The Arc’s members-only National Sibling Council and National Council of Self-Advocates
- Receive discounted registration to annual national events such as the Disability Policy Seminar and the National Convention
- Get free subscriptions to Apostrophe Magazine and ABILITY Magazine
Although we have been successful over the years, our advocacy efforts must continue unabated in order to protect the gains we’ve made and secure additional services. To join or renew membership click here.
For any questions, contact Hilary Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.