What We Do
At The Charles River Center, we empower and support people
with developmental disabilities by offering a comprehensive array of high
quality, individualized social, living, and work experiences that promote
meaningful community inclusion.
- We help create friendships and memories through our social and recreational activities for both children and adults.
- We provide safe, warm and loving homes in our 26 residences throughout MetroWest.
- We help train and place individuals who are eager to work in their communities.
- We teach daily living skills to enable those we serve to reach their highest level of independence.
- We collaborate with families by sharing our network of community resources.
- We advocate at the local, state and national levels to ensure that adequate resources are provided to those we serve.
As we do this, we work very closely with families to make
sure their needs, and the needs of their loved one, are thoroughly met.
And we do all of this with great care and commitment.